- Important 2020 legislation that is still being worked on.
- California’s COVID-19 response and further government actions under consideration.
- The key legislative races and ballot initiatives that are on the 2020 ballot.
COVID-19 California Legislative Update: PART III
Thursday, August 13, 2020 I 10am-11am I Free For Members
Recording of Webinar Available For Members Only.
Presenter: RJ Cervantes
Legislative Advocate, Partner Fernández | Cervantes Government Affairs
In 2018, RJ Cervantes was named Partner of Fernández | Cervantes Government Affairs after accumulating 14 years of public and government advocacy experience. RJ has initiated advocacy strategies aimed at achieving legislative and regulatory objectives at the federal, state, and local level. He also advises national interests on how to navigate California’s dynamic political environment.
COVID19: Ask The Experts Webinar Series:
Reopening Your Business: What You Need To Know
Monday, June 22, 2020 I 11am-12pm I Free To PIASD Members
- Status of state reopening strategies, where they are and what they are requiring
- Preventing transmission with sanitation and other distancing procedures
- Use of personal protective equipment as you reopen
- What to do if an employee becomes infected
- Communicating with employees regarding their roles and responsibilities
[COVID-19 Webinar] Critical California Legislation for Your Business
Friday, April 3, 2020 I 11am I Free for PIASD members
---- New federal legislation including employer responsibilities for Paid Sick Leave, Family Medical Leave, and the Economic Stimulus
---- State of California Actions Affecting Printing companies and their employees.
---- Our efforts to secure printing as a critical infrastructure designation.
Responding To The Coronavirus: An Employer’s Guide
Thursday, March 19, 2020 I 11am I FREE to Members
Looking For More Education & Training?
The iLearning Center (Integrated Learning Center) is an included benefit for all PIA San Diego members. It features printing industry-focused courses developed and presented by industry expert instructors. There are free courses for every professional in categories such as print production, sales, marketing, customer service, and lean manufacturing. In addition, premium content includes industry certifications, Power Selling, and more.