- Status of state reopening strategies, where they are and what they are requiring
- Preventing transmission with sanitation and other distancing procedures
- Use of personal protective equipment as you reopen
- What to do if an employee becomes infected
- Communicating with employees regarding their roles and responsibilities
COVID19: Ask The Experts Webinar Series:
Reopening Your Business: What You Need To Know
Monday, June 22, 2020 I 11am-12pm I Free To PIASD Members
[COVID-19 Webinar] Critical California Legislation for Your Business
Friday, April 3, 2020 I 11am I Free for PIASD members
---- New federal legislation including employer responsibilities for Paid Sick Leave, Family Medical Leave, and the Economic Stimulus
---- State of California Actions Affecting Printing companies and their employees.
---- Our efforts to secure printing as a critical infrastructure designation.
Responding To The Coronavirus: An Employer’s Guide
Thursday, March 19, 2020 I 11am I FREE to Members
Looking For More Education & Training?
The iLearning Center (Integrated Learning Center) is an included benefit for all PIA San Diego members. It features printing industry-focused courses developed and presented by industry expert instructors. There are free courses for every professional in categories such as print production, sales, marketing, customer service, and lean manufacturing. In addition, premium content includes industry certifications, Power Selling, and more.