Customer Service with Care Virtual Master Class Workshop
Customer Service with Care Virtual MasterClass Workshop
10/03/2023 – 11/14/2023 I 11am-11:45am I M:$250, NM:$500
Upgrade your customer’s experience (CX) by learning how to effectively integrate CARE into your Customer Service program!MasterClass begins October 3, 2023 at 11am45-minute sessions every Tuesday for six weeks
Awarded MasterClass Certificate of Completion
Hosted by Debbie Nicholson, Think To Ink!
Learn How To:
- Evaluate the needs, emotions and wants of your customers
- Assess and improve your company’s commitment to a quality service experience
- Create standards for current and onboarding service representatives
- Differentiate your company by elevating your service to secure a place at the top
- Implement the processes necessary to develop a compassionate, helpful and sympathetic service experience
Who Can Benefit and Why!
Customer Service & Sales Reps (inside and outside)
Learn techniques and insights on delivering exceptional customer service for your printing company end-to-end (in detail)! This training will provide you with the right tools and skills to provide high-quality customer service, which in turn offers several benefits, such as increased customer satisfaction, positive word of mouth and higher customer retention rates.
Managers & Leadership Members
Improve the customer experience and raise the standards of quality service across your entire printing operation.
Human Resources & In-House Educators
Learn the best qualities to look for when hiring a customer service representative. Hiring the best candidate(s) will improve the customer experience and help raise service standards.