Published in conjunction with the Americas Print Association Network (APAN), the Wage & Benefits survey provides invaluable insights to stay competitive in your local labor marketplace.
About the Survey
The Wage & Benefits Survey is the most comprehensive annual survey on labor costs and human resource policies of print-related companies. From top management to the shipping department, the survey annually captures labor costs and human resource practices from nearly 500 firms and more than 15,000 employees across North America. All data is reported in averages to ensure strict confidentiality of participants.
- Wages for most industry positions in sixteen categories
- Policies for overtime, vacation, PTO, sick time, and health insurance
- Job descriptions for more than 200 industry positions
- Reports segmented by region and company size
- Personalized online user dashboard
- Multiple locations can be entered by a single user
- Incentives and retention strategies
- Adjusted wages for existing staff to match new hires